People love videos. The human brain is hard-wired to pay attention to movement, color, and sound, and it processes visual information nearly 60,000 times faster than it does with text alone. That could be why 51% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the online content with the highest return on investment.
If you’re not using video in your marketing plan, you might want to consider these benefits:
- Marketing Videos can increase landing page conversions by 80% or more
- Videos on Facebook Pages increases end user engagement by 33%
- Marketers who use video grow revenue an average of 49% faster than non-video users
- Video is shared on social media 12 times more than text or photo posts combined
- Viewers retain 95% of a message given through video compared to only 10% when reading text
If any of that has you convinced, the next step is to figure out what kind of video is best suited to your needs. There are two main divisions of video that we offer: short-form and long-form.
SHORT-FORM MARKETING VIDEOS
Long-form can also include services for videos that go much longer. For example, video for events, trainings, presentations, corporate events and internal business affairs.
People love videos. They’re powerful tools for advertising, marketing, and education, but like with any tool, it’s important to know how and what kind to use. That’s why we’re here! We know video, and we work with you to share your business with the world in the most effective way possible.
When you’re ready to put one or more of these tactics to work for your business, we can help. Visit our offices page for a media consultant near you.